With businesses in Philadelphia and throughout the world moving towards cloud-based document management solutions, the landscape of every industry has changed dramatically. Cloud storage services have fundamentally changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Today businesses don't store their files in large, clunky filing cabinets, they don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities. The cloud securely stores everything for them.
What is the Cloud?
Cloud Storage Services in Philadelphia
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. A hosting company manages the servers and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space on the servers.
Because organizations are renting out space, the options and services are flexible and allow for a decent amount of customizability.
Individuals use cloud storage to store their photos and music rather than storing that information on their personal device. Businesses may use the cloud to store company related documents and data.
Meanwhile the hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
Has Cloud Storage Changed the Way We Conduct Business in Pennsylvania?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies in Philadelphia and across the world do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Philadelphia Business
If you are interested in cloud storage services for your organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (610) 624-1676 or fill out the form on the right and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.